Solitary life is filled up with pros and cons, although the dramatic moments aren’t always enjoyable to call home through, they make for great enjoyment. Tinder provides combined with women’s way of life mag Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into just what online dating is really like across the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, recurring’ is actually a 12-episode sound show hosted by Faye Brennan, Sex & relations Director of modern. Brennan is accompanied weekly by a high profile guest host to-break on the most memorable, hilarious, psychological, intimate and relatable online dating tales discussed by Tinder customers throughout the nation.
“Between you only at Cosmo, and all of our friends at Tinder, we have heard tons of wild matchmaking tales lately and they’re simply too-good not to ever discuss,” Brennan states in a promotional clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas after the very first date? Reserving six dates back-to-back in identical night? We’re Going To enter almost everything with singles living every where from Sin City to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five symptoms have been released at this point, each roughly twenty minutes very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW All Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is actually joined by Polly Rodriguez, President and co-founder of sexual wellness company Unbound, to talk about internet dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest area currently in on Tinder, with more fits than nearly any some other U.S. urban area.
- Mormon Country: TFW You Do Not Understand Language. Brennan is accompanied by former Disney star, actor, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to talk about matchmaking the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball above Bae. Brennan is actually joined by comedian Liza Treyger to learn in regards to the dates that stone additionally the dates that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Full of A Few Ideas. Brennan is actually joined for the facility with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter regarding the YouTube comedy feeling The decide to try men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking share.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is joined for the studio by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to have the low-down on online dating for the land of Southern belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the basic matchmaking organization to test the podcasting waters. Bumble revealed the initial season of the very own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this present year. Unsubscribe is actually managed by Jada Sezer, mental health and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Foreign VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, Repeat’ exists on all significant podcast suppliers, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. New periods are going to be readily available every Tuesday in July.